Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 24 hours
Yield: 2 liters
3-4 tea bags of your choice
1. Fill an extra-large mason jar with water, add 3 or 4 of your favorite tea bags and cover with lid.
2. Place in sun for one full day and let the shining rays pour in heat and energy, bringing out the wonderful tea flavors.
3. Sweeten if so desired with natural sweetener and serve at room temperature or cold over ice.
Note: Garnish with mint leaves or lemon wedge.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 24 hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
1 pound fresh ginger root
2 quarts water
juice of 2 limes
maple syrup or agave nectar to taste
1. Thinly peel the fresh ginger, grate and mix with water in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Cover the pan and turn off the heat; leave
for 24 hours.
3. Strain the liquid through a fine mesh sieve.
4. Add the lime juice and maple syrup or agave. Stir until dissolved. Serve chilled.