You will need:
- 1/2 cup small-sized broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup small-sized cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup steamed bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Rock salt to taste (optional)
- 1/4 tsp fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Combine broccoli and cauliflower and steam or blanch until fork tender.
Heat olive oil in a pot and add the vegetables, bean sprouts and garbanzos, salt and black pepper.
Stir until heated through. Remove from heat.
Add lemon juice and basil; stir. Enjoy warm. (Serves 1)